We specialise in Icontact, Aweber, Mailchimp, Send Pepper, and currently training in Infusionsoft.
- You want to publish a quarterly newsletter. You provide content to Virtually Organised. Virtually Organised designs and prepares newsletter, prepares labels, and mails or e-mails to your mailing list using an electronic newsletter program.
- You send out e-zine, newsletter or e-mail announcements and some bounce due to incorrect subscription requests or other e-mail failures. You forward related messages to Virtually Organised, who correctly processes requests to subscribe, unsubscribe or delete bounced messages. Virtually Organised manages e-mail database, adding subscriptions, deleting those wanting to unsubscribe, and posting announcements to list.
- You want to increase the number of subscribers to your electronic newsletter. Virtually Organised lists newsletter with a variety of online directories, contacts other subject-related list owners to inquire about mutual cross-promotion, and follows up to make sure listings are accurate.
- Set up your account with MailChimp (which is a free account, just has to be set up)
- Upload Newsletters
- Personalise (phone, name, etc) the newsletters to you
- Add monthly message to each newsletter for you
- Schedule all the newsletters to be sent for the next 12 months beginning in December (that’s a whole year that you don’t have to even think about these newsletters – Jodie will set them up to go out automatically)
- Upload up to 50 contacts to the email list for the newsletters to be sent to (you can post business cards to Jodie, send a spreadsheet or even take photos or scan them – speak to Jodie)
Normally this would be $150 plus GST, but for November and December the price is $99 including GST.